Skip to main content

What I ate Wednesday!

Welcome to What I ate Wednesday!
Today I will be sharing what I ate throughout the day. Honestly I have not been eating as well and as healthy as I normally do. Today I wanted to start getting back on track and decided to document everything that I ate. Minus the snacks which honestly were not too interesting, just one apple & one granola bar.I hope you guys enjoy! 

  
I need coffee to start my day!


 
Okay so most of us should know the best way to start our day would be with warm water & lemon, but what can I say I love coffee. Starting my day with a warm cup of coffee, dash of creamer & almond milk.
 
 
Breakfast, I'm usually on such a rush in the  morning so it helps out to throw whatever fruits I have available & take a smoothie to drink on the go. For today's smoothie I had tons of fruit available, I did 1 cup of almond milk & 1 cup of water, added strawberries & blueberries a banana & some dates, and cinnamon & yum delicious.
 
Lunch!!! is not too glamorous , by this time I was already craving other foods,  but I prepared my tuna salad with goals on my mind the night before. For my tuna salad I just shredded some lettuce, mixed my tuna with salt, pepper & lemon, added corn, cucumbers & jalapenos. I was day dreaming about those wheat thins, thinking I had a lot left which ended up being only crumbs oh well. Try this delicious & easy salads which is also budget friendly.
Time for dinner, okay can you tell I work full time & love throwing foods together, to be honest I love going back to basics when i'm trying to eat healthier. I meal prepped the chicken yesterday and today after work made side of mashed potatoes ( potatoes smashed with spray butter salt & pepper) side of veggies & black beans. The night time cravings and struggle is real I wanted a donut but instead I had a huge glass of water. Today was only the first day back trying to cut out all the junk foods & eating out, I will get better with time & the cravings will start to fade away stay strong, summer is just around the corner !
 
Thank you so much  for checking in today, I will be trying to upload 2-3 blogs a week.
Stay beautiful
xoxo
karla.
 
 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I ate on 21 day fix

  Hello my beautiful friends!   Today is officially day 2 on 21 day fix, am I skinny yet? Okay no but today I felt amazing. Day 1 was a struggle to be honest I feel like I did not space out my meals correctly yesterday but today felt like a successful day. My tip for you guys if you are on the program or looking into starting it is really taking a look at the list of foods that you can eat. Day number one I had too many of the foods from the bottom which to me is the reason why I felt so hungry thru out the day. The more nutrients and fiber your foods have the better you will feel.   I guess I started with thinking I could only have salads but lettuce was being used as one of my veggies and since it doesn't have much nutrients it doesn't keep you full. Today I added broccoli, tomatoes and bell peppers instead and felt well thru out the day & had great energy.   Okay guys so I tried to keep it simple and I will be eating the same foods for the next few days

Week one on 21 day fix!

Hello my beautiful friends !!!     I have actually completed week 1 of 21 day fix & I have learned so much already. Today its actually day 11 for me so on Monday I will be completing week 2!   I just wanted to update you guys on how its been going for me. I have to start by saying this program is amazing, I have learned so much about portion control & seeing food in a different way. I promise every time I see someone's plate I think about what portions it is & what container it belongs in.   The first two days I think were hard for me. I felt a bit hungry & lost through out the day. I was not enjoying the foods that I was eating much & I was having too much salads. By now I've been feeling so much better, I'm adapting very well to my portions that sometimes its hard to finish eating all the containers that I need to eat.   So here's 11 things I've learned on my 21 day fix journey !   FYI. My diet consists of 3 green contain

7 healthy changes you can start making TODAY!

Hello my beautiful friends!!! Healthy can have different meanings to different people. I would love to share what it means to me & the goals that I have in mind for my fitness journey. I strive for a healthy balance on a daily basis, which means to me eating healthy foods & whole foods about 80% of the time & having pizza & a donut on some other days. I love food, and I feel like I'm still in my journey to having a better relationship with food. I have a huge appetite like really I could eat a torta & a burrito and will still ask what's for dessert? this is the reason why I choose to eat bigger portions of healthier & whole foods. Allowing me to treat myself gives me the choice to have some of the foods that I love with moderation. So here are 7 tips that I apply to my life for  a healthier lifestyle, easy things you can start today. I'm still on my journey to finding balance & learning as I go. 1. Make your coffee at h