Skip to main content

What I ate on 21 day fix



 
Hello my beautiful friends!
 
Today is officially day 2 on 21 day fix, am I skinny yet? Okay no but today I felt amazing. Day 1 was a struggle to be honest I feel like I did not space out my meals correctly yesterday but today felt like a successful day. My tip for you guys if you are on the program or looking into starting it is really taking a look at the list of foods that you can eat. Day number one I had too many of the foods from the bottom which to me is the reason why I felt so hungry thru out the day. The more nutrients and fiber your foods have the better you will feel.
 
I guess I started with thinking I could only have salads but lettuce was being used as one of my veggies and since it doesn't have much nutrients it doesn't keep you full. Today I added broccoli, tomatoes and bell peppers instead and felt well thru out the day & had great energy.
 
Okay guys so I tried to keep it simple and I will be eating the same foods for the next few days. I think per week i'll be focusing on eating around the same foods to keep it simple & easy.
 
Breakfast 
 
1 cup of coffee, 2 scrambled eggs with veggies, toast & peanut butter.
1 yellow container, 1 green, 1 red & one tablespoon is what I used.
I added a splash of almond milk to my coffee.
 
Snacks
 
 
 
 

 For my snacks  had 1 Purple container of fruits for one snack.
2nd snack of the day was greek yogurt, almonds & fruit
1 red, one purple & one orange container.
 
Lunch time !
 I wanted to show you guys how it does not seem a lot & then your surprised how much food you can eat once its in your plate. You do have to check & make sure that the containers can close.

 
 
 
For lunch I had ground turkey, yams & broccoli
1 red container, 1 yellow & 1 green
 
 
 
 
 
Dinner Is Served. ( &  no carbs left)
Okay let's be real, I'm not feeling hungry after my last snack I had a huge glass of water & today I've been feeling great and satisfied not hungry at all. I cooked my dinner but still haven't ate it because I'm not hungry so I will be waiting about 1 hour to eat my dinner but its cooked & ready to go. I didn't have carbs left but that's okay, I prefer to have them more thru out the day because they give me LIFE & energy.
Dinner was ground turkey, with 1 cup of chopped veggies & cheese
1 red container, 1 green container & 1 blue.
 
As you can see & I was able to see today we do not have to starve, we just have to eat whole foods & the containers had scared me a bit but today was a great day had a fun upper body workout & felt good to eat only healthy foods. I hope you guys found this helpful and if you are wanting to try it I hope you got an idea of the foods & amounts you can eat on this program.
 
x0x0 - Stay strong
Karla
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week one on 21 day fix!

Hello my beautiful friends !!!     I have actually completed week 1 of 21 day fix & I have learned so much already. Today its actually day 11 for me so on Monday I will be completing week 2!   I just wanted to update you guys on how its been going for me. I have to start by saying this program is amazing, I have learned so much about portion control & seeing food in a different way. I promise every time I see someone's plate I think about what portions it is & what container it belongs in.   The first two days I think were hard for me. I felt a bit hungry & lost through out the day. I was not enjoying the foods that I was eating much & I was having too much salads. By now I've been feeling so much better, I'm adapting very well to my portions that sometimes its hard to finish eating all the containers that I need to eat.   So here's 11 things I've learned on my 21 day fix journey !   FYI. My diet consists of 3 green contain

7 healthy changes you can start making TODAY!

Hello my beautiful friends!!! Healthy can have different meanings to different people. I would love to share what it means to me & the goals that I have in mind for my fitness journey. I strive for a healthy balance on a daily basis, which means to me eating healthy foods & whole foods about 80% of the time & having pizza & a donut on some other days. I love food, and I feel like I'm still in my journey to having a better relationship with food. I have a huge appetite like really I could eat a torta & a burrito and will still ask what's for dessert? this is the reason why I choose to eat bigger portions of healthier & whole foods. Allowing me to treat myself gives me the choice to have some of the foods that I love with moderation. So here are 7 tips that I apply to my life for  a healthier lifestyle, easy things you can start today. I'm still on my journey to finding balance & learning as I go. 1. Make your coffee at h